Sunday, September 17, 2006

Uh Huh!

What's that you say Kamikaze?
What's that you say, with your furry face, eh?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's party time?

Yah, baby! You gotz that right! It's PARTY TIME!!
"WHY?" you say?
Because it's my Birfday!
So it's time to PLAY!
And surely feel like crap the next day.
Which will be okay.
Because it'll still be my barf-day!

I like sharing my birthday with my twin brother. Because we're in different time zones, it means I can extend my birthday for about 36 hours. His birthday doesn't start for 13 hours, while mine is a GO in about 15 minutes.

Here's my brother (along with my mom) extending his heartiest barf-day wishes for me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy birthday, Jeff!

I'm off to my birthday party, organized by my friends, who are closing their restaurant 4 hours early to celebrate with me. Oh yah! Party time indeed!

Meanwhile,...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This cake is bananas. Bee-Eh-Enn-Eh-Enn-Eh-Ess. This is the same pic I stole from somewhere and posted last year, and just like last year, I didn't eat it. (But I want to!)

I expect I'll get a cake tomorrow at work (along with waaaayyyy too many presents from the Korean equivalent of "The Dollar Store." All my students know it's my birthday.) With the amount of times I mentioned "Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake" last week, I'll be surprised if I don't get one. Regardless, I look forward to eating whatever cake I get out of a dixie cup with chopsticks. In icy silence.
Good times!
Surely the blinding headache that my hangover will showcase will make me appreciate the lack of yabbering.

5 comments:

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Jelly,
Your Poem is Cute - it Rhymes.
It's your birthday, barf it up!

Happy Birthday Jelly and Jeff.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday, Dear Jelly and Jeff.
Happy Birthday to You.
And many, many more.
Love,
Bonnie in Virginia
and also
from Kamikaze

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! you have to updarte us on yiu night out :) ps. hi kamikaze

Kevin Kim said...

The birthday song I like best was sung, of all places, at a youth meeting at church back in the 1980s. The 50-something lady who told us about the song always sounded half-drunk, and she was a riot. You have to imagine this being sung with a somber tune at a slow, funereal cadence:

happy birthday...
happy birthday...
pain, suff'ring, and despair
people dying ev'rywhere...
happy birthday...

I loved it, but then I'd fit right in with the Addams Family.


Kevin

PS: I suppose you want a cat skin for your birthday, right? You'll have to tell me what shape you like best, because I hear there's more than one way to skin those little boogers.

Maven said...

Love that cake! Hope your birthday was fantabulous... that Baskin Robbins cake looked like it rocked:)

lindsey starr said...

Happy Birthday to you and to Jeff!
My younger brother and sister are twins.... I knew we had even more connections... I am enjoying getting to know you!